July 24-27, 2023
Application closes June 23, 2023
We're excited to welcome students back on-site for the 2023 PPPL Undergraduate Workshop in Plasma Physics! The workshop is a chance for undergraduate first-year and sophomore students to learn about the fields of plasma physics, fusion, and the research done at PPPL. The four-day workshop includes lectures and activities covering topics in calculus, electromagnetism, computational physics, and plasma physics and fusion. Though PPPL remains closed to the public, the workshop will be held in person. Travel and accommodations will be covered by PPPL.
The four-day workshop includes:
- Tour of the Princeton Plasma Physics Lab
- Lectures and activities covering topics in calculus, electromagnetism, computational physics, and plasma physics and fusion.
- Meeting with current undergraduate interns and graduate students
Historically marginalized students are especially encouraged to apply.
- First-year or sophomore at a US 2-year or 4-year college or university
- First-year level understanding of electromagnetism and calculus
For more information email [email protected]