PPPL Technical Reports
PPPL Technical Reports are scientific papers authored by PPPL scientists on research performed under U.S. Department of Energy contract. The reports are posted to the PPPL Publications website and the U.S. Department of Energy Scientific and Technical Information Bridge (OSTI).
Please read the PPPL Report Disclaimer.
Note: PPPL Reports are in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to access the files. Acrobat Reader can be downloaded (FREE) from Adobe's Website.
- 2017 (PPPL-5301 - Present)
- 2016 (PPPL-5192 — PPPL-5300)
- 2015 (PPPL-5069 — PPPL-5191)
- 2014 (PPPL-4941 — PPPL-5068)
- 2013 (PPPL-4823 — PPPL-4940)
- 2012 (PPPL-4692 — PPPL-4822)
- 2011 (PPPL-4565 — PPPL-4691)
- 2010 (PPPL-4467 — PPPL-4564)
- 2009 (PPPL-4355 — PPPL-4466)
- 2008 (PPPL-4261 — PPPL-4354)
- 2007 (PPPL-4186 — PPPL-4260)
- 2006 (PPPL-4110 — PPPL-4185)
- 2005 (PPPL-4010 — PPPL-4109)
- 2004 (PPPL-3876 — PPPL-4009)
- 2003 (PPPL-3752 — PPPL-3875)
- 2002 (PPPL-3615 — PPPL-3751)
- 2001 (PPPL-3489 — PPPL-3614)
- 2000 (PPPL-3357 — PPPL-3488)
- 1999 (PPPL-3319 — PPPL-3356)
- 1998 (PPPL-3262 — PPPL-3318)
- 1997 (PPPL-3206 — PPPL-3261)
- 1996 (PPPL-3158 — PPPL-3205)
- 1995 & Before (Various reports thru 3157)
PPPL Report Abstract Subscription Service
- To receive abstracts of PPPL pre-prints as they are posted to the P&R Website, please send an e-mail with "Add to the Abstract Distribution" in the subject line, with your full name, e-mail address, and a phone number to:
Publications and Reports (Publications@pppl.gov)
- To have your name removed from the PPPL Report abstract distribution list, please send an e-mail with "Remove from the Abstract Distribution" in the subject line to: Publications and Reports (Publications@pppl.gov)
- Please allow 2 weeks for the add/removal to be effective.
Contact Information for PPPL Publications & Reports Office
E-mail: Publications and Reports (Publications@pppl.gov)
Phone: (609) 243-2245
Fax: (609) 243-2751
Publications and Reports
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
P.O. Box 451 MS 40
Princeton, NJ 08543
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory is a U.S. Department of Energy national laboratory managed by Princeton University.
© 2018 Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory. All rights reserved.