PPPL scientists author technical reports, conference papers, book chapters, and peer-reviewed journal articles on research performed under U.S. Department of Energy contract. Published products are submitted to the Department of Energy's Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI) in accordance with DOE Order 241.1B for public access.
FY 2018 Publicly accessible Technical Reports and White Papers:
Title: Overview of Plasma Mass Filters for Nuclear Waste Remediation
Authors: S.J. Zweben, N.J. Fisch, R. Gueroult, I. Ochs, C.A. Gentile, A. Khodak, F.M. Levinton
Report number: PPPL-5444
Title: Comparison of heat flux profile evolution during different types of edge localized modes in the National Spherical Torus Experiment
Authors: K.F. Gan, R. Maingi, J-W. Ahn, A.G. McLean, T.K. Gray and B.D. Wirth
Report number: PPPL-5445
Title: The Sawtooth Oscillation Effect on Fast-Ion Energy Spectra in ITER Plasma and Neutral Particle Analyzer Measurements
Authors: F. S. Zaitseva, N. N. Gorelenkov, M. P. Petrov, V. I. Afanasyevc, and M. I. Mironovc
Report number: PPPL-5446
Title: 2017 Annual Site Environmental Report, Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
Authors: M. Hughes, R. Sheneman, J. Levine
Report number: PPPL-5447
Title: Heating and current drive analysis for the Electron Cyclotron system
Authors: F. Poli
Report number: PPPL-5448
Past PPPL Technical Reports and Papers (by year)
Due to varying copyright restrictions on access to PPPL research products via public repositories, papers published in 2017 or later are maintained on an internal repository. For information about or access to a specific title, please contact the PPPL Publications Office.
- 2016(link is external) (PPPL-5192 — PPPL-5300)
- 2015(link is external) (PPPL-5069 — PPPL-5191)
- 2014 (link is external)(PPPL-4941 — PPPL-5068)
- 2013(link is external) (PPPL-4823 — PPPL-4940)
- 2012(link is external) (PPPL-4692 — PPPL-4822)
- 2011(link is external) (PPPL-4565 — PPPL-4691)
- 2010(link is external) (PPPL-4467 — PPPL-4564)
- 2009(link is external) (PPPL-4355 — PPPL-4466)
- 2008(link is external) (PPPL-4261 — PPPL-4354)
- 2007(link is external) (PPPL-4186 — PPPL-4260)
- 2006(link is external) (PPPL-4110 — PPPL-4185)
- 2005(link is external) (PPPL-4010 — PPPL-4109)
- 2004(link is external) (PPPL-3876 — PPPL-4009)
- 2003(link is external) (PPPL-3752 — PPPL-3875)
- 2002(link is external) (PPPL-3615 — PPPL-3751)
- 2001(link is external) (PPPL-3489 — PPPL-3614)
- 2000(link is external) (PPPL-3357 — PPPL-3488)
- 1999(link is external) (PPPL-3319 — PPPL-3356)
- 1998(link is external) (PPPL-3262 — PPPL-3318)
- 1997(link is external) (PPPL-3206 — PPPL-3261)
- 1996(link is external) (PPPL-3158 — PPPL-3205)
- 1995 & Before(link is external) (Various reports thru 3157)
Note: PPPL Reports are in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to access the files. Acrobat Reader can be downloaded (FREE) from Adobe's Website.(link is external)2017(link is external)
Questions about a specific research product?
E-mail: Publications@pppl.gov(link sends e-mail)(link sends e-mail)
Phone: (609) 243-2245
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
P.O. Box 451
Princeton, NJ 08543
Full Legal Disclaimer
PPPL reports are prepared as an account of work sponsored by an agency of the United States Government. Neither the United States Government nor any agency thereof, nor any of their employees, nor any of their contractors, subcontractors or their employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or any third party's use or the results of such use of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the United States Government or any agency thereof or its contractors or subcontractors. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the United States Government or any agency thereof.
Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the United States Government or any agency thereof or its contractors or subcontractors.
Information for PPPL Authors
PPPL authors may submit both draft papers and final manuscripts to the PPPL Publications Office using online submission forms. Read more here: INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI)
Available electronically at: http://www.osti.gov/bridge(link is external).
Available for a processing fee to U.S. Department of Energy and its contractors, in paper from:
U.S. Department of Energy
Office of Scientific and Technical Information
P.O. Box 62
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-0062
Telephone: (865) 576-8401
Fax: (865) 576-5728
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory is a U.S. Department of Energy national laboratory managed by Princeton University.
© 2018 Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory. All rights reserved.