Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory (PPPL)
At PPPL, we aspire to provide a positive work environment that respects all individuals and encourages excellent work performance and high morale. We provide comprehensive benefits and policies that help employees achieve work life balance and strive to offer programs and services that promote Princeton's commitment to affirmative action, equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion.
Many Voices, One Future is Princeton's institutional movement toward greater diversity and inclusion. We're continually working to make Princeton a place where everyone's perspectives are welcomed and valued, resulting in a positive and more successful future for the institution and the members of our community. We believe having a diverse workforce is the only way to maintain our position as a world-class leader.
This effort is for all members of the Princeton community — staff, faculty, visiting scientisits and students of all genders, ethnicities, nationalities, socioeconomic status, sexual orientations, religions, disabilities, ages, beliefs and cultural backgrounds. We want to provide fair, equal access to opportunities such as jobs and promotions. We also want you our staff to feel empowered to connect with others and help make Princeton more inclusive.
[click to enlarge]
- Lab Senior Leadership: Director, Deputy Director, Associate Lab Director
- Operations Management: Business Management, Computer Systems, Communications, ESHQ, Facilities Ops, HR, Legal, Tech Transfer, Strategic Planning
- Operations Support Staff: Non-management: support roles
- Research/Technical Management: Engineering Management, Research Management, Technical Management
- Technical Research Staff: Non-management: Researchers, Scientists, or Engineers
- Post Doctoral: Post-doc employees
- Graduate Students: Graduate students employed by the Lab
- Undergraduate Students: Undergraduate students employed by the Lab
- PPPL Diversity and Inclusion news
- National Laboratory Directors’ Council website - national lab diversity information
- Princeton University Diversity and Inclusion demographics