The Young Women's Conference introduces young women to a wide variety of scientific occupations available to them and encourages them to study these fields in school. We do this through interactive exhibits and presentations given by female scientists. Join us and become an exhibitor for this amazing event!
Our conference goals include:
• Increasing young women’s interest in science, technology, mathematics and engineering
• Providing students an opportunity to meet women working in traditional and non-traditional fields
• Fostering an awareness of the variety of career opportunities available to women
As an exhibitor, you are invited to speak with young women in an informal setting from 9:00 AM until about 12:00 PM. The session will take place in a large exhibit space in the Frick Chemistry Building on the Princeton University campus. Each exhibitor will have a table for demonstrations or hands-on activities that engage the students and teach them about your particular field.
Previous participating exhibitors include (but not limited to!):
- National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Princeton University
- NJ Medical Examiner's Office
- Liberty Science Center
- The Franklin Institute
- Princeton Power Systems
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- and many more!!
For a look at how the exhibitor Hands-On Session is set-up and run, check out our gallery of photos here.
If you're interested in participating in the Young Women's Conference as an exhibitor, please click HERE and complete the form.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Deedee Ortiz at: firstname.lastname@example.org