MBG Auditorium, 284 cap.
COLLOQUIUM: The Evolving Terrorist Threat
Evolution of the Terrorist Threat
- What is behind the genesis of terrorist sanctuaries, foreign fighters and crowdsourced jihad?
- How and why did they move to the fore in the latter part of 2015 with such events like Paris, Sharm el Sheikh, and San Bernardino?
- What do we know about the factors underpinning each of these important trends?
- What is the prognostication for terrorism in 2016 and how might it affect political and economic risk?
The Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory 2019-2020 Colloquium Committee is comprised of the following people. Please feel free to contact them by e-mail regarding any possible speakers or topics for future colloquia.
- Carol Ann Austin 609-243-2484
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory is a U.S. Department of Energy national laboratory managed by Princeton University.
© 2019 Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory. All rights reserved.