Workshop in Plasma Physics for Undergraduates
The Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory invites you to participate in a Workshop in Plasma Physics!
The workshop will be held all day Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, July 18 through 20, 2018. Participants are expected to arrive Tuesday evening and depart Friday evening if outside commuting distance of Princeton, NJ.
The 3 Day workshop includes:
- Tour of the Princeton Plasma Physics Lab
- Plasma physics lecture and discussion
- In-depth study of the DC discharge experiment
- Limited funds are available for domestic travel to/from Princeton, housing and meals.
- Underrepresented students especially encouraged to apply
Apply here! Application closes May 31, 2018.
- Freshman or sophomore at 2-year or 4-year college or university
- Freshman level understanding of electromagnetism and calculus
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
For more information email Shannon Greco at email@example.com
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory is a U.S. Department of Energy national laboratory managed by Princeton University.
© 2018 Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory. All rights reserved.