Workshop in Plasma Physics for Undergraduates
The Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory invites you to participate in a Workshop in Plasma Physics!
NOTE: DATES HAVE CHANGED
The workshop will be held all day Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, July 11 through 13 (originally scheduled for July 18-20), 2018. Participants are expected to arrive Tuesday evening and depart Friday evening if outside commuting distance of Princeton, NJ.
The 3 Day workshop includes:
- Tour of the Princeton Plasma Physics Lab
- Plasma physics lecture and discussion
- In-depth study of the DC discharge experiment
- Limited funds are available for domestic travel to/from Princeton, housing and meals.
- Underrepresented students especially encouraged to apply
Apply here! Application closes May 31, 2018.
- Freshman or sophomore at 2-year or 4-year college or university
- Freshman level understanding of electromagnetism and calculus
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
For more information email Shannon Greco at email@example.com
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory is a U.S. Department of Energy national laboratory managed by Princeton University.
© 2018 Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory. All rights reserved.