Workshop in Plasma Physics for Undergraduates
The Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory invites you to participate in a Workshop in Plasma Physics!
The workshop will be held all day Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, July 18 through 20, 2018. Participants are expected to arrive Tuesday evening and depart Friday evening if outside commuting distance of Princeton, NJ.
The 3 Day workshop includes:
- Tour of the Princeton Plasma Physics Lab
- Plasma physics lecture and discussion
- In-depth study of the DC discharge experiment
- Participants receive travel to/from Princeton, housing and meals.
- Underrepresented students especially encouraged to apply
Apply here! Application closes April 30, 2018.
For more information email Deedee Ortiz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory is a U.S. Department of Energy national laboratory managed by Princeton University.
© 2018 Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory. All rights reserved.