Workshop in Plasma Physics for Undergraduates
The 2020 Undergraduate Workshop in Plasma Physics was held REMOTELY. Applications for 2021 workshop will open in the spring
The PPPL Undergraduate Workshop in Plasma Physics is a chance for undergraduate freshmen and sophomore students to learn about the fields of plasma physics, fusion, and the research done at PPPL. The four-day workshop includes lectures and remote activitites covering topics in calculus, electromagnetism, computational physics, and plasma physics and fusion.
The four-day workshop, when virtual, includes:
- Virtual tour of the Princeton Plasma Physics Lab
- Lectures and remote activities covering topics in calculus, electromagnetism, computational physics, and plasma physics and fusion.
- Meeting with current undergraduate interns and graduate students
Underrepresented students especially encouraged to apply.
- Freshman or sophomore at 2-year or 4-year college or university
- Freshman level understanding of electromagnetism and calculus
For more information email Shannon Greco at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note, these are the updated dates for the workshop.
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory is a U.S. Department of Energy national laboratory managed by Princeton University.
© 2021 Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory. All rights reserved.