Workshop in Plasma Physics for Undergraduates
The PPPL Undergraduate Workshop in Plasma Physics is a chance for undergraduate freshmen and sophomore students to learn about the fields of plasma physics, fusion, and the research done at PPPL. The three-day workshop includes lectures and experimental sessions covering topics in calculus, electromagnetism, computational physics, and plasma physics and fusion.
The three-Day workshop includes:
- Tour of the Princeton Plasma Physics Lab
- Lectures and experimental sessions covering topics in calculus, electromagnetism, computational physics, and plasma physics and fusion.
- Limited funds are available for domestic travel to/from Princeton, housing and meals.
Underrepresented students especially encouraged to apply.
- Freshman or sophomore at 2-year or 4-year college or university
- Freshman level understanding of electromagnetism and calculus
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
For more information email Shannon Greco at firstname.lastname@example.org
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory is a U.S. Department of Energy national laboratory managed by Princeton University.
© 2018 Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory. All rights reserved.