Workshop in Plasma Physics for MSI Faculty
The Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory invites you to participate in the Minority Serving Institution (MSI) Workshop in Plasma Physics!
The workshop will be held all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, June 29 through July 1, 2018. Participants are expected to arrive Thursday evening and depart Sunday evening if outside commuting distance of Princeton, NJ.
The 3 Day workshop includes:
- Tour of the Princeton Plasma Physics Lab
- Plasma physics lecture and discussion
- In-depth study of the DC discharge experiment, an inexpensive setup that can be reproduced in the classroom.
- Discussion about including plasma physics in the classroom
- Participants receive travel to/from Princeton, housing, and meals.
Apply here! Application closes May 18, 2018. Applicants will be notified by June 1, 2018
For more information email Deedee Ortiz at email@example.com
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory is a U.S. Department of Energy national laboratory managed by Princeton University.
© 2018 Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory. All rights reserved.