Using the human, scientific, and technological resources of PPPL, our mission is to:
- Provide opportunities for students and teachers to engage in scientific inquiry in ways that enhance their understanding of science concepts and scientific ways of thinking.
- Provide innovative opportunities for educators to work together and with scientists and engineers to enhance science teaching and learning.
- Reach out to all students and teachers, particularly those previously excluded from educational opportunities.
- Communicate current scientific knowledge, especially that about fusion energy sciences, to members of the community.
Join our Mailing List
- Receive announcements of exciting events and educational opportunities for K-16 students and teachers
Science Education Department
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
PO Box 451
Princeton, NJ 08543
Head of Science Education
Senior Program Leader
Senior Program Advisor